Each half term you will be invited to a 'Learning Together' Session that will give you the opportunity to join and support your child's learning with our class. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet with myself and the other staff in reception to ask questions, talk about your child's learning and to share in their great achievements. Each session will focus on a different aspect to provide you with a greater understanding of the Early Years Curriculum and to support your understanding of how your child learns in school. This will also help to continue excellent relationships with parents, carers and families.
I look forward to meeting you at these sessions however, if you are unable to attend please feel encouraged to invite a grandparent, aunty/uncle or childminder to attend for your child.
Please see the dates listed for each session below:
- Wednesday 11th October 2017- PSED and Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Wednesday 29th November 2017- Literacy: Reading and Writing and Communication and Language
- Wednesday 31st January 2018- Maths
- Wednesday 21st March 2018- Physical Development
- Wednesday 9th May 2018- Expressive Arts and Design, Understanding the World
- Wednesday 20th June 2018- Next Step