All children are expected to wear school uniforms. The school uniform for all children comprises:
- School sweatshirt or navy blue cardigan or jumper
- Dark trousers. Plain dark shorts in summer
- Dark blue or grey pinafore dress/skirt
- Blue or blue and white dresses in summer
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Dark coloured shoes or fitted sandals
If children wear boots / wellingtons they will need to bring indoor shoes to wear in class.
School uniform with logos can be purchased from two places. Locally there is a shop called UNIFORMITY, on Town Street in Farsley. The alternative is online, from Tesco online uniform from which school recieves a small percentage of all sales. Please click on the link below to be taken directly to the site;
Tesco Online Uniform
There is no requirement to have a school logo on any school uniform. Plain uniform purchased from other high street retailers are equally welcome.
- Plain white T shirt - please do not send in club replica shirts
- Navy/dark shorts
- Pumps and pump bag
- Key stage 2 children will also need:
- Training shoes / football boots for use on field
- Shin pads
- Plain, dark coloured track suits for use in cold weather
- Navy football socks
In September 2017 we introduced a new PE uniform to make life easier for families and increase the amount of time the children can be active. Please contact the school office for more details.
Swimming Kit for Y4:
- One piece costume / swimming trunks (please avoid long beach shorts)
For reasons of health and safety jewellery is not to be worn to school, other than simple, plain stud earrings and watches.
Please name all items of clothing – we have over 200 children in school!