Ready Respectful Responsible
Useful Websites For Support and Advice
- Leeds Mindmate MindMate help you explore emotional wellbeing and mental health issues and offers information for parents, carers, young people and professionals
- Government advice for parents and carers of children with SEND This links to the government's guide on what to expect if your child has SEND.
- Leeds NHS CAMHS information CAMHS information for parents, carers, young people and professionals
- SENDIASS Information and advice, for parents/carers, children, and young people with Special Educational Needs.
- SCOPE Free, independent and impartial information and support on the issues that matter to disabled people and their families.